Sunday 1 May 2016

HELLO MAY, HELLO SPRING,


Today marks a new month, a new season and also my birthday! (Turning 24 is not a good look!)

During this bank holiday weekend I have had a few treats (half an Easter egg, chocolate and silly little syns that I shouldn't have eaten). Recently I just can't seem to stop picking at the stupidest things? So this month I've decided to focus on the right foods, use my syns properly and fill myself with plenty of speed food.

Since being at target I seem to care less of what goes into my mouth, which could have major consequences and sabotage my weight loss. My meals are always on plan but it's just my snacking that I need to control and that what May is going to be about!

At the beginning of each month I reflect on the goals set in the previous month and move forward with the new month in mind. Now I already know that this month is going to be hectic. It's my birthday, my partners birthday (which we are going to a holiday home for), and my parents going away at the end of the month.

I already know that on Thursday I'm going to be having a birthday treat (Dixy Chicken) so I will be using flexible syns for then. Starting tomorrow I'm back on plan 100% up until Thursday, on plan Friday, off plan on Saturday then back on plan until James birthday.

Now the holiday home we've booked for the weekend has a local Tesco and Heron which allows me to plan meals and snacks for throughout the holiday.

My goals for this month are as follows;

1. Increase my fitness levels
2. Maintain my weight or be at the bottom end of my target (without going under like before)
3. Use my syns wisely and fill up on speed food

What are your goals for this month? Are you looking forward to the month ahead?

Hayley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment