Friday 6 May 2016

MY BIRTHDAY

So yesterday was my birthday, the day off plan, also known as my treat day! (Doesn't everyone do this on their birthday as syns don't count, right?)

I started the day off brilliantly with a bowl of porridge made with 35g of oats, milk from my allowance and water. I then added 2 teaspoons of Peanut Hottie (3syns) and added some defrosted raspberries for speed. (This is my favourite breakfast so far!)

After breakfast I relaxed for a couple of hours before setting off to see James for the weekend. Arriving at James I'd bought some Rowntrees fruit pastilles for a treat to eat in the car as it was boiling! They don't taste as I remember them but I haven't had them in that long I may have grown out of the taste of sugary sweets?

Lunch was just my usual of a ham sandwich, fruit, seafood etc, except this time I had a homemade lemon buttercream birthday cake waiting for me! Cutting a piece was so satisfyingly good!

Lets just say I was food comatosed after lunch and was dreading thinking about my tea later which was a takeaway from our local Dixy Chicken (it's like a KFC but cheaper!). 

After lunch, a parcel arrived for me which was a lovely fruit basket from James. He knows I would appreciate this more than a basket full of chocolate. The fruit will keep me on plan for the next few days as well!


After the amount of food I had consumed yesterday today will be a good day of speed and free food (and another slice of cake). 

My meal plan for today is as follows;

B - Nothing as I was too full from yesterday!
L - Sardines in a rich tomato sauce (free), wholemeal toast (both my hexb as I only have a 800g loaf of bread), fruit bowl (banana, plum, pear, strawberries, grapes)
S - Slice of cake (syns!!!)
T - Homemade seafood pasta (this will have syns but not sure until later when I check the recipe)

I will be having more snacks throughout the night but I will be having fruit or syn free yogurts.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hayley xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment