Monday 2 May 2016

MIDNIGHT THOUGHTS

Bank Holiday Monday, the day that half of the U.K are curing their weekend hangovers, catching up on sleep or working to make those extra pennies. Unfortunately I was working but only for four hours (easiest shift that I love working).

Today, I set myself the challenge of pulling back from all the syns that I'd consumed over the bank holiday weekend, to have a zero syn day.

My meal plan for the day was as follows;

Breakfast - Soft boiled eggs, wholemeal toast (hexb), beans, coffee (hexa)
Lunch - Fruit, coffee (hexa) (my reasons for this decision was due to my shift at work starting at 2 and finishing at 6, plus I didn't get out of bed until 11:30!)
Tea - Quorn meatballs, pasta shells, tomato sauce, cucumber
Snacks - Fruit, syn free yogurts, HiFi bar

I am so immensely proud that I was able to have a syn free day and not eat anything synned! My parents even got a KFC for their tea and not one single bit touched my lips, I wasn't even phased as I was determined!

I am now planning for tomorrow to be another syn free day to make up for the weekend and I will be following this plan;

Breakfast - Porridge (hexb and hexa), raspberries, banana, coffee (hexa)
Lunch - Tuna, M&S Spirit of Summer Mixed Salad Pot (I think this is free without the dressing but I will check tomorrow morning), cucumber, tomatoes, BBQ Mugshot (free)
Tea - Cottage Pie (5% Fat Mince, Oxo cubes, topped with mashed potatoes), vegetables, bovril gravy
Snacks - Fruit, yogurt, crudités

I hope you've all had a fantastic bank holiday weekend and are planning to fulfill the week ahead!

Hayley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment