Quick recipe here for you! This recipe is from a Weight Watchers book that my partners parents use often. This recipe is based on 4 servings and works at around 4syns per serving!
Ingredients400g rump steak (all fat trimmed and cut into thin strips)
For the Marinade
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine (0.5syn)
2 tbsp honey (5syns)
For the Stir Fry
150g broccoli (cut into florets)
2 red peppers (sliced)
Pack of spring onions (cut diagonally into 2.5cm lengths)
200g of bean sprouts
1 fresh chilli (de-seeded and sliced)
250g of cooked noodles (I use the dry rice noodles and precook them)
4 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce (ingredients below for this or you could buy a premade one and syn accordingly)
Salt and black pepper
For the Teriyaki Sauce (Mix these ingredients in a small bowl)
(You'll have some sauce left over so this reduces the syns)
1/2 cup of soy sauce
2 tbsp of water
2 tbsp of rice wine (0.5syn)
2 tbsp brown sugar (5syns)
3 tbsp of honey (7.5syns)
1 garlic clove, grated
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl and add your beef (allow this to marinate in the fridge for up to 2 hours or 10 mins if your in a hurry)
2. Spray a large frying pan with the Fry Light and add your beef but keeping the marinade in the bowl. Stir fry your beef on a high heat until cooked then set aside on a plate and keep warm.
3. Now add your broccoli with 6 tbsp of water and stir fry for 5 minutes. Then add your pepper and onions and cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add your teriyaki sauce and the remaining marinade you set aside earlier. Now add your beef, beansprouts, chilli and cooked noodles into the pan and cook on high heat for 2 minutes or until the beef is hot again.
5. Check for seasoning and serve immediately!
This is such a quick and tasty recipe! I hope you enjoy!