Wednesday 27 April 2016

WEEKLY WEIGH IN!

This week has been an eye opener and a fantastic week on plan!

I'm currently sat on the sofa, in my onesie watching Family Guy on ITV2 whilst writing this blog to say how proud I am with myself!

Before going on my holiday, I was disappointed with my 1.5lb loss as I had gone under my target range. I had followed the plan and my consultant told to increase my healthy extra b to support and maintain my weight. (Unfortunately this didn't work!)

Many people have said that I should enjoy myself more and have a takeaway or a big slice of cake! In reality I couldn't, because mentally I was worried about having a gallstone attack if I had a little treat. I haven't had an attack for over a month and I'm due for surgery soon to have my gallbladder removed. I thought why not have a treat on holiday and worry later if I had an attack.

Coming home I was straight back onto plan and enjoyed plenty of speed and free food.

After my weekly weigh in this week I gained 2.5lb which put me back into my target. Now people were a little confused when I was smiling for putting on but once I told them my situation they sympathised and asked how my week had been.

Since coming back off holiday, I have stuck to plan and decreased my healthy extra b back to one to help lose my holiday weight. It was successful!

I am now facing the difficult choice of increasing my healthy extra b back up to two as I'm back at target and want to maintain my weight. (Are you at target, if so what do you do?)

I hope you've all had a great week this week and are focusing on the week ahead. I know I am!

Hayley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment