Friday 22 April 2016

MY FIRST BLOG POST


Hello :)

First of all I would like to say thank you for reading this blog! I'm currently sat here twiddling my thumbs and forcing myself to think of an opening start for my blog and what to write without boring you and making you think I'm a mad woman. (My partner already calls me that so I wouldn't mind if you did too!)

For years I've wanted to start my own blog but never had anything that I really wanted to talk about. I've always loved reading other bloggers sites relating to fashion, beauty, lifestyle and healthy eating and its inspired me to give it a go. (What could possibly go wrong?)

So why did I want to start a blog?

Since starting Slimming World in September 2014, I have undergone such an amazing journey (I prefer to call it a journey rather than weight loss as it makes me want to continue with it and not give in once I've reached my goal/target). I am wanting to share, inspire and connect with you guys who have started, are currently or wanting to have their own journey! 

Pre Warning! I am not the best cook or have a vast amount of amazingly delicious recipes but looking through other websites created by other Slimming World, Weight Watchers or general healthier eating ideas bloggers, I have become inspired to share my own with you!

Now, no one says losing weight is easy but it makes a huge difference if we can all have help and support from one another time to time. 

For most of you it will be when your facing or dealing with that dreaded weekly weigh in after knowing you had that naughty chocolate bar, full fat coke and family sized packet of crisps last week because it was talking to you from inside the padlocked cupboard you insisted in not going near!

Or..

If the number on the 'Sad Step' (this is what The Body Coach calls it) hasn't changed for a couple of weeks or decreasing ever so slowly and your wanting more! We all need that comforting support to tell us to carry on without doing the above choice.

(But we've all been there in those situations and guess what, no ones going to judge you! I'm currently dreading my Wednesday weigh in after my all binge holiday at Cayton Bay).

With this being an opening post to my blog, I want to keep it short and sweet but I have so much more I want to share with you but that will just have to wait! 

Again I thank you for taking your time to read this blog post and I hope to inspire, help or support you through your journey as much as you support mine.


Feel free to comment, follow me on here or Instagram :) and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hayley xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment